Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A hilarious day

Today,our class had an malay oral test in the form of debate.Our oral title was 'kebaikan menonton rancangan televisyen' while the other group which consist of seven people did 'keburukan menonton televisyen'.We take turns to voice out our opinion about'televisions'.As usual, the best speaker or debater in our class was hon-son.Why did I choose him?He 'objected' the opponent or in malay is known as 'pembangkang' spontinously and fluently.Of course mine is not too bad either hahaahahahha(joking)!I speak the loudest and the clearest(perasan=-=) but later kena 'zha dou' by one of the member in the opponent's team saying that my voice is too loud.I was stunt after knowing my math results for monthly test because I had never score so high marks before which is 20/23.I know that some people will say that this is their worst result they archive but hey,eventhough this is a small step for other math genius but is a big step for me.So,this is the story of my day.BYE BYE!

No comments: