Friday, April 4, 2008

3 Dahlia will be a big headache in soccerthon

Why do I said that 3 dahlia is a strong contender in soccerthon which will be held in SMK Taman S.E.A for Taman S.E.A students only?Before I make my speech or explaination regarding to my question which will make most seaparkians green eye,I will briefly explain about soccerthon rules and regulations.Soccerthon is a programme made specially for footballers who wants to show off their skills.The main motive for this programme is to raise fund to repair drains,walkways outside the school componds,etc.Besides that,students from different age groups can mix around healthtily.A class can send 1 team from their class to participate in this programme.However,they need to donate at least RM1000 to send 1 team.If they want to send two or more teams to join this programme no matter girls or boys,PAY UP!Well the reason I chose 3D as a strong contender for soccerthon is because their passing is fast and perfect while skillwise is magnificent.That is all for now!

No comments: