Friday, January 16, 2009

stressful life

I thought life after PMR examination will be more relaxing than during pmr,I was so wrong.Living with subjects like add maths can easily take away your soul(too dramatic).Tution is a must for most of the students.Well,cut the crap.I am very happy to be in 4 bunga raya(pure science class)because the class is filled with different people that lights up the class.First,the class got a handful of badminton players,football players,studious people and the happy go-lucky type.If any if them is gone,the class will not have any fun.Teachers too are good and I am happy to have them.For those who tried to appeal into the class that they wanted but didn't manage to get it,don't worry because life is like a road with many parts and the direction is for you to decide.For those who got it,congartulations and well done!I blogged about this because I found out that life has changed as our age increases.got to go now!

No comments: