Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anxious

Anxious is the word I used to express my feelings during the school holidays.The reason behind this feeling is because of the 6 weeks time limit till the PMR examination results and it freaks me out.I wonder what will happen if things doesn't goes my way and the effect after receiving the results that I never dreamed of.

However,I can used the school holidays to watch soccer match live on astro superspot,ESPN and starspots as i wish.China open is coming out for our natinal shuttles,For those who doesn't know about this,you can tune into astro and watch it live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guyz...no nid to hv tat kind of feelings...if u were me la..den u v start worry bout de spm results until next year march dy lo...hahaha...juz i wanan said dat...u tried ur best dy...so no nid to tink de results...it doesnt matter...u can enter science stream even ur results nt all A's...ur future wont be affected by pmr results...but v be affected by spm results...so no worries la...cheer up~~try to relax urself...enjoy de oliday now...otherwise u v regret...coz when u step in form 4 life..it gonna be different..u cant even hv a good rest....



sky~